Saturday, September 20, 2008

Courtney Tagged Me!!

For those of you that don't know... here are the rules when you get tagged:

1. Include a link to the person who tagged you
(that would be: http://www.jasonandcourtney.blogspot.com/)
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag bloggers to do the same (that would be: Molly, Abby & WHOEVER else reads my blog!)
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.

So, here goes ...

a. I have "colored" my hair for 15 years (every 6-8 weeks)... the kicker ... I flew home from KC to Memphis to do it while we lived in Kansas!! Adam gives me a hard time for doing it but it was really to see my family (and get my hair done).

b. The children around the world that were born the day Adam and I started dating are now DRIVING!!

c. I started blow drying my daughter's hair when she was only 4 months old! It was in the winter ... I didn't want her to catch a cold!! ha!!

d. I don't mind doing the laundry ... I just don't fold it until I have about 6 loads washed!!

e. I fear surgery BUT my favorite show is Dr. 90210! You have to love Dr. Rey!!

f. I LOVE pictures (and I print almost all of them)!! I already have several ALBUMS of the children and I also have all the pictures on disks (and they are also in albums ... obsesive I know!) I love to look back on all of them. Old school ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this!! I already posted on my blog today, but I'll do it later this week, I promise. Yours are good, I'm not sure that mine will be. I'm already thinking of what they would be. Maybe Louie can help me compile a list!! Love, Abby